Today we're going to talk about LED strip.
What's LED strip? LED strip refers to the strip of LEDs assembled on FPC (flexible printed circuit board) or PCB hard board. The name comes from the product shape. It becomes more and more popular in decoration lighting industry because of long life, normally 80,000 to 100,000 hours, and eco-friendly.
Strip lights is short for LED strip lights. Most buyers like to call strip lights instead of LED strip lights. The most common LED strips include flexible LED strips and LED light bars. Both flexible LED strips and LED light bars are widely used in home decoration, automotives, advertisement, lighting, marine, and other industries.
Generally LED strip has the following features.
1. Hard. It can be curled like a walkie-talkie.
2. It can be cut and connected for a longer one.
3. The strip light bulbs are completely covered with a flexible plastic cover which is insulative, waterproof and safe.
4. It's weather-resistant.
5. Long life.
6. It's easy to form many graphics, text and other shapes.
7. It's widely used in decoration and lighting for buildings, bridges, pathways, gardens, courtyards, formation, lie flower plates, furniture, buses, lakes, underwater, posters, pink cards, signs and so on.
"How to Select LED Strip Lights for Home Decoration"
"Difference Between Flexible LED Strip and LED Light Bar"
"How to Install LED Strip Lights"
"Why LED Strip Light Won't Light Up? Troubleshooting"
"How to Choose and Buy LED Strip Lights? Buying Guide"
"Features of LED Strip Light"