If you're going to purchase LED flood lights, you may need to know how to choose and buy them. Here we'll show you the following aspects that you should consider before carry out a big purchase.
1. Prices of LED flood lights are different due to the brightness. The LED used for LED lamps should comply with the standard of Laser Class Class I.
2. Antistatic. Flood lights with good antistatic have longer service life; therefore they enjoy a higher price. Usually, the antistatic factor of LED should be over 700V.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength and color cost more money. It is difficult for manufacturers to produce LED floodlights with pure colors if they have no spectral separation devices.
4. LED flood light is one-way conductive light. If there is a reverse current, the situation would be called leakage. Leakage current leads to short service life and low price.
5. The LED cost defers from one another due to different illumination angles. LED flood lights with special light-emitting angle cost you more.
6. Service life is a key measurement to high quality LED flood light. It is determined by lumens depreciation. A lower lumens depreciation means a longer service life, and further a higher price.
7. Chips from different manufacturers show a difference in quality. High quality chips from Japan, the United States could promise a good quality of led lighting.
8. The size of LED chips also should be counted into the price. Big chips are better than small ones. The bigger the chip size, the higher the led flood lights.
9. LED colloidal is generally made of epoxy resin. LED with UV-resistant and fire-retardant function is more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED flood light should be UV-resistant and fire-retardant.
Different LED products are designed for different purposes. The reliability of LED lighting design should include: electrical safety, fire retardation, mechanical safety, health friendly, etc.. As to electrical safety, it should be consistent with relevant international and national standards. LED flood lights should be qualified with international certifications, such as GS. CE. UL. etc. Besides, LED flood lights produced with non-toxic materials is more expensive.
"What's LED Flood Light"
"Difference between LED flood light and LED spotlight"
"High Power LED Flood Lights"
"Explosion-proof LED Flood Light"